PRESIDENCY OF UZBEKISTAN IN SCO
April 21, 2016
ON ACCREDITATION OF THE MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES FOR COVERAGE OF MEETING OF THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF THE SCO MEMBER STATES
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan announces the accreditation of the media representatives for coverage of the Meeting of the Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Member States of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization which will take place on May 2016 in Tashkent.
Media representatives wishing to participate in the coverage of the Meeting of the Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the SCO Member States should send to the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan the following documents:
1. a letter of application from the head of the interested mass media addressed to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan concerning on the accreditation of correspondent. The letter should be transferred through the diplomatic or consular missions of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad or the foreign diplomatic missions accredited by the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
2. information about interested mass media;
3. biographic data (CV) of the journalist and passport copy;
4. a photograph of the accrediting journalist in 700õ700 dpi size (high quality, full face, white or blue background, please send the electronic version to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org);
5. a completed accreditation form (please send the electronic version to the e-mail email@example.com).
Applications from the media representatives on accreditation will be accepted until 18:00 Tashkent time (GMT+5), May 5, 2016.
Applications received after the deadline as well as with the missing documents or attached photograph and accreditation form of the journalist will not be accepted for consideration.
If the foreign media representatives submit the application on coverage Meeting of the Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the SCO Member States but have not received the confirmation on their accreditation from the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan, it does not justify the arrival to Uzbekistan and their further professional activity.