PRESIDENCY OF UZBEKISTAN IN SCO
March 17, 2016
ON ACCREDITATION OF THE FOREIGN MEDIA REPRESENTATIVE FOR COVERAGE OF MEETING OF SECRETARIES OF SECURITY COUNCILS OF THE SCO MEMBER STATES
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan announced the accreditation of the foreign media representatives for coverage of the Meeting of Secretaries of Security Councils of the Member States of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization which will take place on April 13-14, 2016, in Tashkent.
Representatives of media wishing to participate in the coverage of the Meeting of Secretaries of Security Councils of the SCO Member States should send to the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan the following documents:
1. a letter of application from the head of the interested foreign mass media addressed to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan concerning on the accreditation of correspondent. The letter should be transferred through the diplomatic or consular missions of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad or the foreign diplomatic missions accredited by the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
2. information about interested mass media;
3. biographic data (CV) of the journalist and passport copy;
4. a photograph of the accrediting journalist in 700õ700 dpi size (high quality, full face, white or blue background, please send the electronic version to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org);
5. a completed accreditation form.
Applications from the media representatives on accreditation will be accepted until 18:00 Tashkent time (GMT+5), March 30, 2016.
Applications received after the deadline as well as with the missing documents or attached photograph of the journalist will not be accepted for consideration.
If the foreign media representatives submit the application on coverage Meeting of Secretaries of Security Councils of the SCO Member States but have not received the confirmation on their accreditation from the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan, it does not justify the arrival to Uzbekistan and their further professional activity.
(Source: Press Service of the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan)