PRESS OF UZBEKISTAN
July 27, 2017
ON ROAD ACCIDENT IN SARATOV REGION
The Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Moscow with reference to the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia informs that around 16:00 local time on July 25, 2017 as a result of the traffic accident in the Ozinsky district of the Saratov region 9 people were injured, including 5 citizens of Uzbekistan and 4 - of Russia. The cars Lada-Largus and Ford Mondeo collided. The citizens of Uzbekistan were in Lada-Largus and received injuries of medium severity (bruises and fractures).
All the victims were delivered to Ozinsky Clinical Hospital. In order to provide assistance to Uzbek citizens, the Consular Section of the Embassy promptly contacted with the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia and got information about the injured citizens of Uzbekistan:
1. Madragimov Mahammadali Raimberdievich, born on December 8, 1970 in Oltinkul district of Andijan region.
2. Qurbonov Sirojiddin Fayzullo o‘g‘li, born on May 5, 1995 in Kurgantepa district of Andijan region.
3. Kholmatov Abdujabbor Toshtemirovich, born on June 18, 1965 in Oltinkul district of Andijan region.
4. Sodiqov Mirjalol Egamberdievich, born on October 22, 1988 in Uchkuprik district of Ferghana region.
5. Badalov Jamshidbek Xusanboy o‘g‘li, born on May 20, 1991 in Rishtan district of Fergana region.
The relatives of these citizens can get information about their health by calling the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia +7 937-639-01-43.
This incident is under the control of the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Russia.
(Source: Press Service of the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan)