NEWS AND EVENTS
June 24, 2015
ABOUT UZBEK-GERMAN \"ROUND TABLE\"
On June 23, 2015 within the framework of the working visit of experts of the Independent Institute for monitoring the formation of civil society in Berlin (Germany) will be held Uzbek-German \"round table\" on theme: \"Actual issues of the formation of civil society: the experience of Uzbekistan and Germany\". The event will be attended representatives of the German expert community.
During the \"round table\" is scheduled to consider the following issues:
- Experience of Uzbekistan in the sphere of strengthening the role of civil society institutions in democratic renewal and modernization of the country;
- The current state and prospects of development of civil society in Germany: challenges, trends and solutions;
- Efficient models and mechanisms of interaction between the state and civil society in addressing the actual problems of social, economic development of the country;
- Expanding public participation in the implementation of effective public control: organizational and legal framework, forms, procedure and methods of their implementation;
- Actual methods and basic principles of monitoring the development of civil society.
Information service of IIMFCS