26 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE
August 28, 2015
24TH ANNIVERSARY OF INDEPENDENCE OF UZBEKISTAN... Uzbek President awards long-livers
President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov signed a decree “On awarding a group of civil servants and workers of production and social-economic sphere in connection with the 24th anniversary of Uzbekistan’s Independence” from 26 August.
According to the decree, 14 people at the age of over 100 were awarded with the Shukhrat medal.
They were awarded for their fruitful work and achievements in strengthening independence, improving economic power of Uzbekistan, contributing to upbringing young generation, patriotism, etc.
The Mehnat medals were awarded to:
1. Allaberganova Fotima - Yangiariq district, Khorezm region;
2. Amonova Tukhta - Shafirkan district, Bukhara region;
3. Berdaliev Anarbay - Akhangaran district, Tashkent region;
4. Ganieva Salima - Mirzo Ulugbek district, Tashkent;
5. Jabbarova Jumagul - Bayaut district, Syrdarya region;
6. Jololov Abdubaris - Balykchy district, Andijan region;
7. Kamalov Tashtemir - Uchkurgan district, Namangan region;
8. Narbutaeva Buvsara - Bulungur district, Samarkand region;
9. Sevarov Kudrat - Kasbi district, Kashkadarya region;
10. Hujaev Boydada - Ferghana district, Ferghana region;
11. Shaymanov Norkobil - Sherabad district, Surkhandarya region;
12. Shamuratov Begzad - Shumanay district, the Republic of Karakalpakstan;
13. Shokirov Khairy - Jizzakh region, Jizzakh region;
14. Yuldashev Umit - Khatyrchi district, Navoi region.