List of Documents required for the issuance of
the Certificate on Return to Uzbekistan
- Passport (if expired) or copy of the passport (if lost or stolen).
- Application Form, must be typed in Uzbek or Russian.
- Written request for the issuance of the Certificate on Return with the information on purpose and date of last arrival to the USA, reasons for overstay (if applicable).
- Five (5) recent Passport photos.
- In case if passport lost or stolen, applicant must provide Police Report from the local Police Office confirming registration of the case.
- If the Office of US Immigration and Customs Enforcement requests the issuance of the Certificate, an Official Letter and immigration documents, including copy of the Order of the Immigration Judge and record of Deportable/Inadmissible Alien must be provided.
- Consular fee is US $40 payable to the EMBASSY OF UZBEKISTAN in form of "Money order" only. In cases when application is submitted due to the expiration of the validity of the passport, the fine in the amount of US $20 (per each year over the date of expiration) will be charged.
- Those applying by mail must include a self-addressed envelope for FedEx or USPS Express Mail only with pre-paid postage. Consular Section of the Embassy of Uzbekistan does not send documents via U.S.Certified Mail, U.S. Registered Mail, DHL, UPS, Airborne Express.
Embassy is not responsible for lost or damaged mail.
Embassy of Uzbekistan
1746 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Washington, D.C. 20036
Òåë. (202) 530-7291
Ôàêñ (202) 293-9633